Improved stronger mechanism. Accurate to +/- 3% of reading which meets & exceeds ISO6789:2003
Improved Ergonomic handle with more soft grip material making it more comfortable to use.
Scale on the handles is 60% larger for better visibility and more accurate setting
It also adjusts 40% faster and the effort required to adjust it is reduced.
• Versatility: The reversible ratchet is designed with compact dimensions and a narrow engagement angle resulting from the 72 tooth pattern. This makes the wrench ideal for use in the confined spaces of modern motor vehicles and other applications where space is limited
• Accuracy: of +/- 3% exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches. Each wrench is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate
• Comfort & Safety: two component ergonomic handle for maximum comfort and slip resistance
• Durability: Handle material and lens resist chemicals in common usage in the automotive, aviation and industrial environments
• Safety: a robust lock prevents accidental adjustment of the wrench during use
Professional Models – Automotive
Old Eclipse part numbers will be replaced with new ones as above with new barcodes
Existing reversible switch head to be maintained
Standard Torque Wrenches (ETW Range)
These wrenches will become obsolete and replaced by the Professional ranges above.