Available in two sizes, Checkmaster is the flexible gauging solution for short production runs. Simply setup your Universal Tooling set to suit your application (see opposite), fit your preferred indicator and zero against a master for fast accurate and incredibly repeatable results. Gauging force can be adjusted for softer materials and biased for either internal or external dimensions by a simple lever selection. This enables multi-dimension setups to be easily catered for.
Need absolute results?
Using Bowers’ standard digital indicator, the master size can be pre-set. Now the results are displayed as Absolute dimensions. Tolerances can be entered and an out of tolerance symbol will flash for even quicker reference.
The Universal Tooling Set includes 2 x universal tooling blocks, combination blade / radius anvil, Mushroom anvils and mounting bars to allow a variety of internal and external features to be measured.
Checkmasters can be supplied with or without indicators. If ordered ‘Less Indicator’ the Checkmaster will be supplied with a set of split bushes to suit any 8mm or 3⁄8″ stem mount gauge with a suitable reach.
• Unique 3 gauge station and readout capability
• Remarkable versatility and repeatability
• Accepts most dial indicators, digital indicators (12.7mm travel) and Gauging Probes
• Excellent gauge repeatability and reproducibility (G.R. & R.) capability
• Exceptionally tough for shopfloor on-line inspection
• Measuring force, with adjustable setting
• Multi functional
• Ideal for SPC and 100% inspection
• Left or right hand operation
Checkmaster Comparator- Tooling Set
Need SPC, printed reports data storage?
Replacing the conventional indicator with a transducer linked to our Sylvac D300S digital readout will allow you to setup and store multiple parts each with pre-toleranced dimensions. Just setup the correct tooling situation, select the part / job number required from the D300S memory and you are ready to go.
SPC Data from previous measurements of the same part type can be viewed on the large colour screen and even printed direct from the D300S or transferred to a PC.
Full maths functionality included: take dynamic measurements such as roundness / concentricity or solve more complex applications by using multiple transducers.
• Diameters, internal and external
• Undercuts, 0 ring grooves, ball tracks internal and external
• Gear and spline pitch diameter internal and external
• Rolling gear test, gear to gear or gear to master
• Gear pitch diameter to shaft bore run out
• Holes centre to centre
• Concentricity bore to O.D.
• Step height, lengths, depths
Universal Tooling Set for 1050 or 1060 Checkmaster