The Bowers Countersink Gauge can be used to check the major diameters of countersinks in the aircraft outer skin, prior to the application of rivets. The gauge can also be used for countersink measurement in general applications within the aerospace, automotive and other related industries.
• Standard range diameter 6-16mm / 1/4-5/8″
• Switchable resolution – inch/metric true conversion
• Preset facility
• Tolerance mode
• RS-232 data output
• Robust construction, hardened plunger, induction hardened body
• Standard plungers available to measure 90º, 100º and 110º
• Other angles available on request
• Setting master supplied as standard
Alternative size ranges can be manufactured to order.