The revolutionary Bowers Snapmic shares the best attributes of a high quality digital micrometer and a flexible snap gauge. Its wide application range, adjustable support platen and ingenious snap action enable the rapid and accurate measuring of a wide range of parts.
An adjustable support stand is available to aid the speed of batch part measurement.
As well as its many standard uses the flexible nature of the Bowers Snapmic allows it to be configured to suit a multitude of specialised external measuring applications, the gauge can be supplied with special anvils to facilitate the trouble-free measurement of threads, splines, grooves, etc. The optional sturdy Snapmic stand permits the rapid accurate measurement of batch parts.
• Measuring range 0-30mm & 30-60mm
• 2 preset memories
• Preset recall
• Zero set
• Max / min / Tolerance / Hold function
• Metric / inch conversion
• Switchable resolution 0.01 / 0.001mm 0.0005 / 0.00005″
• RS-232 output
• Half duplex transmission
• Bench stand available
• 8mm diameter anvils
• Special contact tips available for threads, gear tooth measurement, splines, grooves etc
• Adjustable backstop
• Repeatability: 1µm / 0.00005″